Vegan clergy members from across the UK explore Christian perspectives on vegan and animal issues in this unique six-part video series.
The priests consider faith-based reasons for caring about animals and address pressing concerns surrounding animal cruelty in the meat and dairy industries, the environmental crisis, human food security and much more.
They also reflect upon the highs and lows of being a Christian vegan in ordained ministry and share stories from their personal journeys.
In this final video of the series, the priests consider the benefits of the vegan lifestyle and how times have changed for the better in recent years. They also offer practical advice for those considering making the switch to veganism.
With thanks to
- The Revd Jae Chandler, Pioneer Priest, Diocese of Hereford
- The Revd Dr Jan Goodair, Area Environment Champion for the Diocese of Leeds and former Chaplain
- The Venerable Karen Lund, Archdeacon of Manchester
- The Revd Terry Martin, Parish Priest at the Catholic Parish of Worthing and Lancing
- The Revd Canon Dr Paul Overend, former Chancellor at Lincoln Cathedral
- The Revd Edward Owen, Parish Priest in the South Cardiff ministry Area
- The Revd John Ryder, former Parish Priest at All Saints Godshill, Isle of Wight